Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome, faculty! I am excited to work with you this school year. I am here to:
- help you to obtain any resources that you need for your classes
- Connect you with library services such as course reserves, purchase requests, and library instruction
- Inform you of important news and events happening at the library
- Provide instruction on the use of library resources for any or your classes
I will be updating this page frequently so check back for new resources and library news and events.
Choice Reviews is one way we find new academic resources for the library collection. The link above will take you to a specific search for top-rated business academic books.
Email me with your suggestions for what to purchase!
First Research (Mergents)
Mergent and First Research have partnered to deliver you critical knowledge tools that equip you with the targeted understanding needed to engage key prospects and deepen client relationships. First Research's knowledge tools (Industry Profiles, Call Prep Sheets, State & Province Profiles) are essential for call preparation, enhancing presentations, underwriting credit, and for quickly learning a company's key business issues. This site provides you with access to:
First Research delivers clear, consistent and timely Industry Intelligence via:
- Dynamic fresh News & Social content and daily alerts
- Nearly 500 Industry Profiles
- Quarterly Industry Alerts to stay abreast of changes in the industries that are most important to you. Sign up today!
- Call Prep Sheets to quickly prepare for sales calls when time is limited.
- State Profiles to monitor monthly employment, business and real estate trends in each of the 50 US states.
Services for Faculty
Tailored Instruction Sessions
Our instruction librarians would love to come to your class to teach students about research. Contact our Reference & Instruction Librarians:
Dennis Miles: email@example.com
Marquel Anteola: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can use your personal resources or particular library resources in-library for 2-hour sessions when put on reserve.
Request to borrow a resource from another library if the West Library does not have direct access. We can usually get you whatever you need.