Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Obtaining Reference Assistance
Need Help? Feel free to contact one of the reference librarians listed above by any one of these methods
- Come in Person
- There is a reference librarian at the Reference Desk every day of the week.
- The telephone number to call a reference librarian is 817 531-4802. There is a reference librarian to take your call from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM on Fridays.There also is a reference librarian available on the weekends, from 8 to 5 on Saturday and from 1 to 8 PM on Sundays.
- The Reference e-mail addresss is
. Someone in the reference department will respond to your e-mail on a timely basis
- Live Chat with a Librarian
- You can get answers to your questions via chat even during the hours that a reference librarian is unavailable
- To use this service, click on the above link, or go to the Texas Wesleyan Library webpage and click on the Ask A Librarian bar on the upper right corner of the page.
- You will be taken to a page where you will be able to chat with a librarian