Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Truncation: Use when you want to search the same root word that may have various endings.
- EBSCO databases (Academic Search Complete and ERIC), you use *.
- Look in a help section or tutorial to find out what to use in other databases.
- Educat* for education, educator, educating
- Don’t cut truncation off to early