Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research help is available by
- Email: email the Reference Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: call the Reference Deparment at 817-531-4802
- Chat: Live Chat with a Librarian is available 24/7
- In person: Talk to a librarian at the reference desk, located on the first floor of the Library.
Librarians can help with research in a variety of way, including, but not limited to teaching you:
- Where to find resources for your project
- How to search various databases
- Correct citation format and where to go find additional help
Reference Desk hours
Spring and Fall semester hours
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Summer semester hours
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Confirm Library Hours before visiting.